Software developer, Symantec has announced new offers in its security software- Norton Security and Norton Security with Backup. These advanced new products, aiming to deliver faster and stronger protection, are currently available in Beta version for testers’ feedback. The final products are expected to hit the market this fall. The software takes special care for portable devices and will be available for most of commonly used modern operating systems, which includes Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. With the addition of some new features to their armory, the latest Norton products go beyond antivirus.
Have a look at some of the features offered with new range of Norton Security and Norton Security with Backup:
- The Norton’s latest antivirus products will run on the cloud-based technology. This will save appreciable amount on disk-size, which is a great step for portable devices.
- Protection will connect to the Symantec Global Intelligence Network in real-time to provide the most updated security for the devices.
- Products come up with a better interface, which makes the product more user-friendly even on mobiles, tablets, and laptops.
- Data-backup feature allows the user to choose the location for backup storage. You can save the data online or on external hard drive.
- Keeping in mind that the modern cyber attackers are more destructive and dangerous, the security approach for the particular product is designed to enhance the security to many folds.
The latest Norton products appear to be very promising with their security skills, and that too, without affecting the performance of the device.
Live PCExpert is itself a globally recognised technical support provider for PCs. If you are facing any issue related to antivirus installation or upgradation, you can reach us for remote technical support via:
- Live Chat
- Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free UK: 800-546-0228, USA: 800-208-0798
- Calling Card (for registered users only)
*NOTE: The content in the blog is aimed only for the information of the readers. Live PC Expert does not advertise, promote, or sell any particular software directly or indirectly. We only provide remote technical support for installation and other related issues with software.