For most of the times the utility of a router is limited to joining different networks together. Perhaps, this is the reason for which the advancement in routers is counted only to number of ports, antennas and transmission speed they offer. However, Soap router appears to be a promising game changer. Soap, is an Android Operating System based intelligent router with some amazing features, like:
- Home automation delivers connectivity for Zigbee, Z-Wave, Bluetooth, and Insteon
- Parental control including Adult Content Filter, Black List, and Time Management
- Network security and many more
In other words, Soap is almost a mini-network administrator.
This router offers many distinguishing features, that other routers may fail to provide, like:
- 7-inch touch screen display, which supports the latest Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
- Being Android based device, you can connect to Google Play Store
- You can install the available apps on Google Play Store
- It offers in-built features for security like FlyPaper, Ninja Mode, etc.
- Ninja Mode allows the network remain visible only to the connected devices, making it tougher for the hackers to get to the network.
- It supports the latest WiFi standard 802.11AC, that delivers wireless speed in Gigabit range
Now, you might be wondering, why one will need apps for a router?
Well! You can install apps in order to block malware, virus and other prominent threats in the network. So, instead of installing different software on each device connected on the network, you can have it on the router itself. What makes Soap even more amazing is its.
With so much to offer within the router, the doubt on its networking ability must be high, but, Soap scores good on that as well. However, we can not ignore the fact that it is more useful for home automation in smaller network but for larger networks one might not find it equally beneficial.
If you need tech support for software related issues of your router, contact Live PC Expert for its best technical services. We provide 24x7, 365 days around the year support for PC software issues. You can reach us via:
- Live Chat
- Email support: email@example.com
- Toll Free UK: 800-546-0228 USA: 800-208-0798
- Calling Card(For registered customers only)