The more are the number of inattentive users are increasing the more of fake anti virus apps are increasing. The moment a scam is successful, it starts reproducing end number of clones.
Now the question is, “What is a fake anti virus?”. Well! The fake antivirus apps are the malware in disguised form of an anti virus app and behave to be scanning and detecting viruses in the operating system of your computer or mobile phone. Without paying much attention to the real functioning of these fake anti virus softwares, the users keep on buying and copying them.
- Let us have a look on a few tips to avoid these fake anti virus apps:
- Keep your operating system updated
- Ensure that all the apps you use are not outdated
- Try to use the latest security measures to protect your operating system as well as applications
- Keep your web browsers updated
- Update your anti virus software regularly
- Always try to use and type the safe URLs and that in the URL bar, instead of randomly clicking on the links which a search engine offers you
- Avoid clicking on suspicious links, which appear when you search for something on line
- Beware of the fake anti virus apps like the fake version of Kaspersky called Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014
- Try to be more vigilant while buying or copying an anti virus app from any play store
In this way all you need to avoid these fake anti virus apps, is to remain more conscious and vigilant, otherwise these fake anti virus softwares will keep on extracting money out of your pocket for the removal of those infections which may have never been there in your operating system or may have never been removed.
However, should you need tech support related to anti virus software or removal of infections, you can always get in touch with a reliable and efficient company like Live PC Expert.
Reach us via: