The question of “ How do I protect my PC from Virus infection?” is a usual question coming from a concerned PC user. No PC user likes virus infection in PC and makes every possible effort or takes every possible precaution to prevent PC from virus infection of any kind. Let us have a look at few things a user can do to prevent PC from virus infection:
- Ensure to install a good and strong Antivirus software
- Ensure to keep your antivirus software up-to-date.
- Ensure to run a full computer system virus scan on a timely schedule to monitor closely any malicious or unwanted data in your system.
- Ensure immediate deletion of any folder, file or data detected as a virus infected threat or security risk by your antivirus or security scan.
- Set up a robust firewall for enhanced PC security
- Make sure to follow computer system instructions to keep your operating system up-to-date
- Make sure to Install Windows security updates and service packs.
- Remember to make your system settings in a way that it prevents any auto launch of files, updates, security checks, html pages, cookies, etc. without user’s permission.
- Ensure to keep yourself up-to-date with various scams, hacking incidences, virus intrusions etc. going on around the globe. This keeps you alert and cautious to any such security threats both during your PC usage.
- Internet surfing should be done very carefully to avoid visiting any web page which might contain malicious internet files
- Regularly keep your system clean by removal of cookies, temp files, useless programs, unnecessary toolbars etc.
But sometimes the hinderance is when a user faces issues or encounters errors while doing any of the above things for preventing virus infection. And this is where the need of expert tech support arises. Livepcexpert.com is one such expert tech support provider that has technicians to troubleshoot and resolve any software issues related to removal of virus infection or usage of Antivirus software. You can get in touch with livepcexpert.com technicians via live chat or email – firstname.lastname@example.org or via 24x7 Toll Free - UK: 800-546-0228 USA: 800-208-0798.