Purchasing a new desktop or laptop is generally an exciting experience for the user, especially if it’s the first one. The moment a new PC is purchased, a user not only wants to use it for his/her purpose but also explore it in terms of features, settings, ease if accessibility, and other things.
Let us have a brief look at some of the things that can be taken care of during the New PC Setup:
- Basic requirements like desktop background, resolution, screensaver, brightness control, shortcut icons, start up items etc.
- Installing programs or software applications essential for daily functioning of the PC
- Installation of software drivers needed for proper PC functioning
- Installation of daily use applications like web browser, email, java, flash player, Media players etc.
- Installation of certain work related important applications like Word, Excel or Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Email suite, acrobat reader; design related suites like Photoshop, Corel, Illustrator etc.
- Proper setup and configuration of operating system and related updates
- Setup and installation of security related applications or software like Firewall, Antivirus, Malware or Spyware removal tools etc. and lots more.